Scheduling a Visit
Looking to schedule your first physical therapy appointment? Feel free to call our Defiance or Bryan clinics to speak with a member of our staff to find a time and date that works best for you!
Plan to allow 60-90 minutes for your initial evaluation. This allows our staff time to gather a history of your case, assess symptoms, perform special testing, provide education, and initiate a treatment plan.
What To Bring
- Doctor’s script/orders for physical therapy
- Driver’s License/Photo ID
- Insurance card (if billing through insurance
- Patient Intake Form (optional)
- Proper Attire (shorts, tank-top, sports bra, etc.)
*Note: Not all cases require a script from a doctor.
List of Accepted Insurances
If your insurance is NOT LISTED, call and ask, as insurances are constantly changing.
- Aetna Medicare
- Aetna RPN
- Anthem BCBS
- Anthem Theramatrix
- Medical Mutual
- Ohio Medicaid
- United Healthcare
- Worker’s Comp
- Cash payment rate offered for patients without insurance benefits